Hi there. I reached the puberty obviously. I am 17 years old and I am struggling so hard to lose my weight. I have tried so many diet programs, but it seems to me that in my case, they only have a side - effects. Also, I think that this is a very common problem to all of you, but I just want to check. Since I started to follow diet programs, I also have a constant lightheadedness and dizziness. Maybe I should check my blood pressure, my blood generally? I don't know, but I am so desperate in order to lose my weight...

It means that you are not taking enough vitamins, minerals, etc. You probably are eating way too little than you should, and that daily menu doesn't fit your macros. When people are following certain diet programs, they do have that constant lightheadedness because they eat nothing. You know, being on the diet program doesn't mean that you should not eat anything. You should have five meals (three meals and two snacks) and eat healthy foods, avoid candies, fast food, soda drinks, etc. If I may ask, which diet program you are following right now? And for how long? Let us know...

Hi.

It is OK when you are dieting because you want to lose a weight. But, it is very important to know how to dieting properly. It is not just "I won't eat anything" like others do believe. It is more than this. You actually have to eat a lot of fresh foods, fruits, vegetables etc and a lot of people are making a mistake doing one thing all over again - they don't eat anything. In that case, headaches are normal just like dizziness. I mean, "normal" side - effect, not something that you should live with. If you don't know how to diet properly, I would suggest you to consult your doctor or some nutritionist who is an expert. 

Celebrity

Definitely, you are doing something wrong while you are trying to lose your weight. I won't ask you on what weight loss program you are or which one you are following because I am sure that definitely, you are on a low-carbohydrate weight loss program since you have those headaches.  Also, where did you find this diet program that you are following at this moment? The recommendation, internet or someone told you that he or she lost a numerous of pounds and you want this to happen to you as well? Did you consult some doctor or some nutritionist? How do you even know what is good for you? 

Hello. Thank you. Is there really necessary for me to consult someone who is going to tell me which program is best for me? I mean, I still do believe that I do know the best what is best for me and what bothers me, right? Maybe I am wrong and excuse me if I am. One more thing - I can't go to the doctor because I don't have 18 and my parents must be there with me. We are not in a good relation so I know that they will attack me, telling me that this is all my fault, that I am silly, and I don't want that. I am not following any specific diet program, I made it for myself. I am eating only fruits and vegetables. Is that OK? I think it is...

Celebrity

Annnnd that is why you have issues! Where are the proteins and healthy fats in your meals? You are not consuming any meat or for you are not eating nuts or almonds as well. This is a huge mistake because your body needs proteins and healthy fats. Lightheadedness and dizziness are just a few things that can happen, I dare to say the "easiest" side - effects of this type of eating. That is why it is very important to consult someone, you see, you have no clue what is the best for you.  Whit that type of eating, you can only make a damage to your body and your blood. 

So, people are making generally a couple of mistakes while they are trying to lose their weight. No, it is not necessary to consult someone about this, but it is always a better idea than doing something that can harm you. And, please, don't get mad at me, but you don't know much about this thing. People think that dieting is when you stop eating. It is not. While you are dieting, you eat also three to five good meals. Remember, one cookie won't make you fat. The whole box of cookies will.  Balanced eating is a key to success. 

I agree on that one with you. I had huge issues with trying to lose weight. I was really desperate because we had this trip with our College and we went to the seaside. I was fat and I didn't want to get into a swimming suit like this, so I did everything that I could to lose my weight. I had 20 days so I have decided just to drink water in those 20 days. I did lose my weight, but I endangered my health. You should never do anything alone if you don't know how to do that. Now, I am fine, I am into fitness, it is my life now, but it takes a lot of time for me to get back on the track. It was hard to lose my weight, but it was even harder to be healthy like I was before.