I'm 12 years old, pretty chubby, so I'm telling you this.

For about one month or probably a few weeks or so, I have been urinating frequently.

When I pee it's about 30  to 15 sometimes probably an hour, but it's a lot, I don't usually count the time on how times i'v pee'd. Anyway, sometimes it will be yellow and natural like it's suppose to be, but it gives me the urge that I haven't  pee'd all the way or that a few minutes later I have to go again. Mostly my pee is clear and it usually doesn't hurt(Like only once in a full day or sometimes twice). Mostly it feels good but it feels like I haven't completely pee'd or that I haven't peed enough. I drink lots of milk and sometimes water. What concerns me that I've been searching everywhere and found out that it can ether be

1.That I have a bladder or some sort of urinate infection.

2. Prostate cancer (I MOSTLY CONCERN THIS!)

3. Diabetes.

I hope I don't have 2. and 3.

So please answer. I've urinate a lot today, and I just urinated again at 9:17 PM about 15 or 20 minutes.

I mean't ( Sometimes IT WILL HURT once or twice in a day) 

I have bad grammar.

can anyone reply?

That could be UTI.

The most common symptoms are burning with urination and having to urinate frequently (or an urge to urinate) in the absence of vaginal discharge and significant pain.These symptoms may vary from mild to severe and in healthy women last an average of six days. Some pain above the public bone or in the lower back may be present. People experiencing an upper urinary tract infection, or pyelonephritis, may experience flank pain, fever, or nausea and vomiting in addition to the classic symptoms of a lower urinary tract infection. Rarely the urine may appear bloody or contain visible pyuria (pus in the urine).

Actually, you can go to see the doctor for help. I have suffered this disease for many times. It can recur easily. I have tried many antibiotics, but it doesn't work again. Then I tried herbal medicine and I have recovered now and don't suffer uti. I give the website to you. You can get more information. I hope it can help you.

http://www.***********SPAM**********/