Couldn't find what you looking for?

TRY OUR SEARCH!

Hi, I'm 19 years old and have been on the contraceptive pill since I was 17.Since Tuesday, I haven't been able to eat anything without vomiting it back up within 2 hours. 

I was working at a bar and had a mini cake with a fellow staff member and within an hour, I was feeling nauseous. I knew I wouldn't be sick on my own will but the sickness pain was too much so I made myself sick. I thought it would make the sickness pain go away but I was wrong. A few hours later, I had to be sick again. All I had to eat that day was a bowl of cereal and a cheese sandwich for lunch so I couldn't think that it could be food poisoning. 

The feeling is as if the sick can't come up, and I get it about an hour after eating. The feeling can get so bad, that I have to force myself to be sick, just so the pain can subside. I initially thought that it could just be a stomach bug as I am doing work experience at a Primary school at the moment and there seems to be one going around with the children, but as this is the third day of not being able to eat and even the smell of food makes me feel sick, I am not too sure. I can drink perfectly fine, that is not a problem, tea, water, apple juice. 

The thing that worries me the most about forcing myself to be sick is I don't want it to develop into something. I suffer from depression and have self-harmed in the past and currently on a waiting list with the NHS for counselling. I'm not saying anything will develop, but it is in the back of my mind which worries me.

I have never suffered from anything like this before and wondered if there was any suggestions as to what this could be? 

Thank you.

Loading...

Vomiting after eating may be due to several reasons like food poison, indigestion, stomach cancer etc. Don't eat too much, avoid eating fatty foods, eat slowly, don't lie down immediately after eating. Take plenty of alcohol-free and sugar-free liquids to avoid dehydration problem!! 

Reply

Loading...

Hi, the problem is cannot eat anything at all. I was sick after eating an apple. Unfortunately I can't get anything to stay down, I have avoided fatty foods for the past two weeks, as I am trying to lose weight. But Thank you
Reply

Loading...