Apprentice

Hello guys I am writing to you because I think that I am pretty fat and I am very interesting in lowering cholesterol naturally? So I would like to know how to lower my cholesterol through diet changes? I am not fan of training, I was playing football with my friends but not very often. Also i do not like training in the gym, because I am pretty lazy? So I know that pizza and other fast food have a lot of fat and they are unhealthy. According to that I do not like to be so fat and i hope that you can give me some diet tips?

Hello everyone I have also problem with my cholesterol. Actually I got these problems when I stopped training baseball and I stopped any physical activity too. I ate hamburgers and pizza almost every day so I became very fat. I decided to start training and working hard in a gym three weeks ago but I lost only one kilogram so I am searching for some diet in order to lower my cholesterol I heard that I should avoid sweats and fast food, but I would like to find some strict diet that can resolve my problem as soon as possible?

Hello guys I am one more person who had huge problems with a cholesterol, but I have resolved it successfully due to great discipline I have. I did not play any sports when I was a kid and I became very fat in a high school and I was scared about my health. According to that I started using one strict diet that does not include any fat and it is based on healthy carbon hydrates from fruits vegetables and cereals. I eat meat just for lunch and I eat five times per day, so it gave me results so you should try it.

Hello there  I am writing to you because I had a problem with my cholesterol when I was younger and I decided to share my experience to you. I became pretty fat when I stopped playing basketball in my third grade of high school. I was six feet tall and I had more than 200 lbs, so I decided to start running and working in a gym. My brother told me to change my diet and I did it. My diet is based on proteins and healthy carbon hydrates, so I usually eat chicken, rice and  all types of fruits and vegetables.

Hello there I am writing this post in order to find some solution for my problem, called cholesterol. I was fat in my primary school but I did not care about it because I lost few lbs and I grew three inches in first two grades of my high school. although I have the same problem now as I had when I was a child. I tried to resolve it with running every second day and playing tennis with my friend but I did not notice any special results. According to that I would like to find out some strict diet in order to become fit soon?

Hello there I am writing to you because cholesterol suddenly became my problem too. I was playing football in a club from  my town. When I stopped that activity I got 20 lbs in six months. I was very confused when I got so much weight in that period and I decided to start running three to four miles almost every day. I did not notice that I am losing my weight  and I got an idea to avoid cookies and cakes. I know that my problem  is special so please help me to become fit again due to suggesting some great diet?

Hello everyone I have to admit that cholesterol is my problem too, and I have that it is connected to genetics in my case, because my father and my grandpa are little bit fat too. According to that I started training hard  in a gym two months ago. I hoped that results are going to be great and I lost just 5 pounds in two months and that is disappointing for me even though I ate cookies just once per week. I explained you my problem and I am excited to hear your suggestions and advice that can help me in getting fit.

Hello guys I am writing to you in order to share my experience, because I had a problem with cholesterol two years ago. I  was in a office almost whole day and I ate only fast food, such as pizza, and cheeseburgers. I had 250 pounds and I am six feet tall so I did not look nice for sure. According to that I stopped eating fast food and started eating soup and vegetables. Next month I started eating more fruits. so it is my case and I think your diet should be based one eating healthy carbon hydrates and proteins.

Hello there I have also problem with my cholesterol and because of that problem I am searching for lowering cholesterol naturally. I was playing professional football in France and I was training four to five hours a day and according to it I had  a huge appetite. I  stopped being physically active last year and from that period I got twelve kilos, and I look like I never played sports. I stopped eating cookies and other sweats last week, but results are not so good now and I would like to get some diet tips that can resolve my problem?