Hi I am 19 and I have been eating healthy recently (12 Grain Bread, Fruits and Vegetables, yogurts, lots of salada) and have noticed pains in my stomach not to painful just discompforting, then when I feel like I have to go the washroom I cant, and if I am able to it's very little and it hurts. I am very worried and would like to know what I should do. Plz help! thank you!

You may want to try bulk-forming laxatives such as psyllium fiber. This is a natural fiber that is easy on your system. It works very well for me. I highly recommend it.

thank you! do u recommend any food's with psyillium fiber in it? the pain has become worse last night I ate a pizza (What was I thinking!) and i couldn't sleep all night due to the stomach pain's and I could barely go to the washroom this morning. My Rectum area is completely swollen and there is kind of a small bulge there It's more like play dough. This really really really sucks. I thought it was anal fisher at first but there is no blood so it cant be.

I need help badly, I cant really see a doctor
i am in college and moved to Toronto and don't know any doctor's around.