Hi

I really like the concept of Cheater’s diet. I mean you can eat almost anything you want during the whole weekend and you are still losing extra pounds. That is amazing. When my friend from work told me about this diet plan I couldn’t believe it. I thought it is just another weight loss scam or something. However, I have made some researches and I have found that behind this diet are scientific facts.

There is one problem, though. I am spending too much time at work so I don’t have the time to prepare meals. Do you know some recipes for this diet that are simple to make?

Hello there

I agree with you that the concept of this diet is awesome. My brother has followed it and he was very satisfied with the results. Here is one simple recipe for the non cheating day.

You will need: One can of water packed tuna, one small red onion (sliced), one cucumber (sliced), one green capsicum, 200 g of red grape tomatoes, one cup of feta cheese, two tablespoons of fresh oregano, baby lettuce, one cup of green olives and two tablespoons of red wine vinegar.

Just put all the ingredients except tuna and vinegar in a salad bowl and mix them all together. Now add tuna and drizzle with vinegar and you are done.

Hello guys. I also have one great recipe for the non cheating day that is very simple to prepare but it is very yummy as well. Ingredients needed:

-4 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves

- 1/2 cup of ground ginger

- 1/2 cup of soy sauce

- 1/2 cup of fresh lemon juice

1/4 teaspoon of ground black pepper

First, put the chicken breast, lemon juice, pepper and soy sauce and ginger in a big resalable plastic bag. Now massage to evenly coat chicken with lemon juice mixture. Put this bag in a refrigerator for about half an hour.

Now, preheat an outdoor grill and oil the grill grate.

Finally, place the marinated chicken on a grill and cook for about 7 minutes each side.

Hello guys. I adore Cheater’s diet. I have followed it once and it worked very well for me. Here’s one recipe for a weekend where you can cheat. :)

Make your own peanut butter. It is very simple and it is much tastier and healthier than the one in markets.

Spread the peanuts in a pre heated oven and roast for about 18 minutes. When they are brown let them chill for about 15 minutes. Now, add the peanuts to a food processor with high speed. Sprinkle in the salt (one teaspoon) and blend for about 10 minutes. If you like you can put it in the fridge for about 2 hours.

I really like these recipes and the diet itself. I want to share one delicious recipe for the weekend diet plan, or should I say for a weekend cheat plan? :D This is my favorite sandwich. You will need to prepare homemade bread (you can use any kind but I prefer this), tomatoes, red onion rings, bacon, sour cream, cucumber (sliced) and mayo. On one piece of bread spread sour cream and put pieces of bacon. On the other piece of bread spread mayo and put onion rings, tomato slices and cucumber slices. Put the pieces of bread together and your sandwich is ready.

I recommended you one recipe for the diet plan from Monday to Friday but I have to recommend you one for the weekend too. There is much more freedom when it comes to weekend diet plan. This is a recipe for pizza. It is called El Goro.

Ingredients: Pizza dough (you can buy it in markets if you don’t like to make it on your own), sour cream, green paprika, mushrooms, smoked ham, tomato puree and black olives.

Spread the tomato puree all over the pizza dough. Now put the smoked ham slices on the dough. After this add small pieces of paprika and mushrooms. When you are done put sour cream on six places with a spoon. Put the olives on top of it. (Six olives on six cream circles)

Guys, you are awesome. When I saw 5 answers on my topic I couldn’t believe. I read it all and they are all fantastic. You gave me recipes both for the Mediterranean-like diet from Monday to Friday and for the weekends where I can eat foods that are forbidden during the week, thank you a lot.

I think I will start tomorrow with the diet. All of these recipes are very simple so my bad skills in the kitchen won’t be a problem.

I must say that I am especially intrigued with the El Goro pizza. It is a very unusual recipe, I’ve never heard about it but it seems very tasteful.