Doesn't matter what I eat but shortly after I get this upper stomach pain and get very gassy which is embarrasing. I have tried over the counter meds like Gas X, and a few others and nothing is working. I have changed my diet and still doesn't matter pain and gassy. MY poor husband and the bed at night!! HELP any ideas??

i have the same symptoms like yours before,ive got abdominal pain shortly after eating especially if it is fatty foods,i feel bloated, i pass gas alot, ive been taking antacid for a year to relieve the symptoms but still it doesnt work till i go to my doctor and find out that i have a GERD.i DID NOT mean that u have the same sickness as me but i do believe that the only person who can help your problem is your doctor,instead of keep buying an over the counter medicine.
thenelson

i understand how you totally feel. one day i was fine! and the next day i started feeling really bad! basically it doesnt matter what i eat. even if its a half glass of water u know. basicly everytime i put something in my mouth, my stomach bloats up like i am pregnant. also my stomach makes this very unusual noise. it sounds like a river. you know when i move it in and out, feels like trap air, and very loud noise. not gurgling but also this is a very unusual noise. everyone else can hear it also. its so embarasing! ive been to the doctors, but thy keep saying i have ibs. what is ibs. you cant just have ibs, somthing must b the cause of this. i have had tests such as barirum bowel meal follow through, endosopy, colonscopy etc. but they say its normal. how is this normal? hmmm, this aint normal. i am constantly belching, after everything i eat. its chronic, trapped air. feels like my stomach trying to get rid of it, i dont get normal bowel movments also. sometimes looks ok, others it sticks to the loo. i no sounds groose. but obvbsly my digestv system doesnt work at all. and u no what, im not intolerant, ye i had a test one, thy told me not 2 eat certain food, but its funny how even when i drink something as simple as water, i get this noise, the belching starts, and i get bloated. its ridiculas. im only 22, nearly 23. i hav my whole life ahead of me. this is making me miserble. i want my life back so much! its effect my mood, my life. ive had enough of the doctors here. i am going abroad. india this janury to go and see the dctrs ther. yes it may cost, but its much cheapr than here. privte ofcourse. as you know the nhs takes ages. waiting is awful. atleast over thre il make sure i get every test done in the book. something is causing this, and i would like to know what. i have waited nearly 2 yrs. and i am getting fed up. i just want a answer. hopefully something will pop up. sometimes i cry so much, i try to make myslf happy but it doesnt work. i look at the world, how they can eat such norml food. and thre me, im a small girl. iv alwys been slim. from hving a superb mtblism to being like this. it amazes me. well, il keep u posted. but guys i know how u feel. honestly i really do. its awful i know. il let u know how i get on. tk care. xx

i used to get stomac pains and diearrea everyday and gain weight non stop but then i found a 100% cure

it may sound odd but it really does work

first off foods like broccoli and such give you really bad gas right? well i used to not beable to eat ANY of it not even 1 piece but now i can eat GIANT bowl fulls of it and get no stomac problems at all same gos for other foods anyways this is what i did

first off cut all the carbs from your diet Sept for Fiber you can eat as much Fiber as you want but for ALL the other carbs like suger, White flour cut them down to 20g or less a day

example would be lets say a serving of broccoli has 3g carbs and 2g fiber well then since 2g of that carbs are fiber it would only have 1g of bad carbs aka net carbs

by removeing the carbs in your diet your body CHANGES ALOT and for me it fixed my stomac problems and gas i used to have gas ALL DAY LONG but now i have NONE

here are some foods you can basically eat as much as you want of and your stomac or weight will not suffer
broccoli,cauliflower,Chicken,Turkey,Fish

note you can eat all the fat you want off of the meat you buy it does not hurt your stomac or make you gain weight when you have ate 20 carbs or less in a day

this diet is perfect for mataining and loseing weight aswell iv been on it for almost 2 years and iv lost 100 pounds on it in the first year and i feel great and healthy and its impossible for me to gain weight while im on the diet and i have no stomac pains anymore at all

anyways some things to help you get started and some more tips to help your stomac when you buy meat make sure its just MEAT like just Chicken or Turkey or Fish the basic ones that are meat and skin that you take out wash and cook in oven and has NOTHING els in it like non of that unatural frozen c**p that has soya with it and is SUPER TENDER that you could easily cut the chicken with a fork after its been cooked even though its got 0 carbs that stuff tends to hurt my stomac abit

also avoid Zucchini and spinage if you got a spazmatic intestines these seem to give gas even though there low in carbs

so basicaly do this
eat under 20 carbs a day sept for fiber eat as much as you want of that
eat as much white meat and low carb vegetibles as you want and some beef
eat a limmited ammount of medium carbd vegetibles like tomatos
Dont Eat ANY potatos,Suger,White Flour, corn, super high carbd vegetibles
dont eat too much vinegar
if you have spazmatic intestines dont eat before you exersize
you can eat as much oil like olive oil and healthy margins as you want as long as its 0 carbs

note make sure to add olive oil at the end when your cooking or els it will burn and lose its goodness

when you start the diet it takes your body a week to get used to it and about a month or so to fully adjust dont let yourself get discuraged the first week is the part where most people quit the diet because they feel shitty but it only lasts a week then your cells get used to healthy food and you start feeling great you feel shitty at the first week of the diet cause your body as never really used fat as its main fuel and is confused with the loss of carbs

but once your cells adjust to useing fat as fuel and you eat 20 or less carbs a day sept for fiber then your stomac and weight problems will be fixed :-)

with out this diet id have no life id be sick all day and 100+ pounds over weight and have gas all day but thanks to this diet i now have a life i hope it can help you too :-)

more info on the diet can be found here
http://lowcarbdiets.about.com/od/whattoeat/a/whatveg.htm

and here
http://www.youmeworks.com/whylowcarb.html

sounds like you guys have IBS to me

Where in your abdomen is the pain? What kind of pain is it? Do you get nauseous?

If the pain is in your upper right quadrant - Under your right rib cage, and feels like there is a tight band around your abdomen, going through into your back - you could have gallstones! I have just had my gallbladder removed because I had gallstones which I developed when I was pregnant ( my daughter is now 10 weeks old) and I used to vomit during every attack...at first it was just when I ate fatty foods, but it got to the point where all I could eat was spaghetti hoops on dry toast as this was the only thing that did not set off an attack, even milk set off an attack.

I would go to your doctors and explain your symptoms and request they send you for an ultrasound scan to check, gallstones can be VERY painful. I spent many days in hospital because of them...and they can result in pancreatitis, as they did with me, another VERY painful condition.

If they you do have gallstones, delaying diagnosis and treatment can leave you in agony!

I wish you luck

YummyMummy2009 xx

I have had all the symptoms that are discribed by all of you. I was stunned when I went on a Low Glycemic Diet and these problems disapeared! I have had lots of wonderful things happen because of this diet: weight loss, chronic skin problems clearing up, tons of energy, less pimples and a great sex life too :-)... I have also started taking some great vitamins with high absorption levels and I just feel all over great. Look into Usana for some extra information on their products. I love them so much that i started selling them!

lactose intolerance. It is in food like carbs (almost all processed food has dairy) and in food/medicine that would never occur to you. I was diagnosed with LI and I tried the dairy free diet, and kept getting sick, and it was because there was hidden dairy in all kinds of foods, and it can stay in your system and make you feel gasy, bloated, stomach cramps etc for several days. The symptoms are also very variable.

Try eating MILA. It's a whole raw food (proprietary blend of Chia). The high level of Omega's and other nutrients feel the body at a cellular level. Apparently only 5% of the population gets enough Omega3's. All I know is that this stuff is allowing peoples bodies to start heal themselves of the different imbalances due to inflammation and lack of nutrients. Me and my whole family eat it. 1 scoop a day. A bunch of my friends and their families too. Its awesome to keep hearing improvements in different peoples health. Any physical discomfort means there's some kind of imbalance going on. Try this, may help, at least you are feeding yourself good nutrients! Can't beat that. ***edited by moderator*** web addresses not allowed Good luck with you stomach probs.

hi!

for few days i was getting pain in left lower abdomin at sleeping time and thought if i have got a stone. Now i am getting stomache after eating anything anytime and i have to go to washroom even it dosen't come normal. When it happens i have seen the stool color is dark and after finishing it looks white fibres like things. I am afraid is this a normal thing, i don't think so.

please suggest me.

thanks & regards,
raghavendra :cry: :(

I second Celiac Disease, aka gluten intolerance. Gluten is a protein found in wheat, barley and a few other grains... For some reason its becoming an increasing (or more recognized problem). Having yourself tested may not always be accurate- I know of a friend who was tested negative, but felt sick after every meal. He cut out all gluten, and sure enough that was the problem. Try an elimination diet- Cut out breads/pasta (obviously), most sauces (soy, teriyaki, BBQ), and pre canned soups... Don't worry- there are great tasting gluten free replacements you can eat in the meantime. Be very careful- It only takes a trace amount of gluten to mess you up, and virtually EVERYTHING contains gluten (but there are an equal number of gluten free alternative foods, check whole foods or your local harris teeter). Don't put it off, however- Celiac Disease can be deadly. Your digestive tract (if you have it) is slowly destroying itself.

If left untreated, your body will eventually become unable to absorb vitamins and nutrients.

Hello sadiya65,

Did you go to India and got a solution for your problem. I have pretty much similar problems that explained and struggling since 3 years.(BTW I am too Inidan :).. I appreciate if you could reply what you found in your case.  ***this post is edited by moderator *** *** private e-mails not allowed*** Please read our Terms of Use

In my experience, taking Metamucil, three teaspoons a day, greatly reduces passing gas...Prilosec and Ginger tea help, but do not eliminate heartburn and acid reflux...You should really see you doctor to make sure you don't have more serious issues.

its to me same first time i drink red bull after exercise in gym and it attacked on my stomech badly i felt that my heart is in problem ,but doctor made the ecg ,tmt echo ,everything was ok .and next i went to stomech doctor he made the endoscopy then i know that i have had gerd by redbull peptic ulcer and gas problem so it feels now four five month i am ok but after that i fell chest paint and left arm pain again  and again doc do ecg echo tmt test same normal position .the gerd is very bad thing what is solution i dont know  ***this post is edited by moderator *** *** private e-mails not allowed*** Please read our Terms of Use

I have the EXACT same thing going on with me , word for word. I was wondering if you ever found out what was wrong and if it's back to normal ?