Hello, folks. My daughter wants to quit smoking. Since she tried many things with no success, she would like to try something with hypnosis. I would like to hear something more about this technique. I know that there are many controversies surrounding hypnotherapy. What do you think about this? Thank you in advance.

Hello. I think you shouldn’t worry a lot. Hypnotherapy is an old kind of therapy. It is effective in many ways, but also there are many controversies that you’ve mentioned. A therapist just enters the subconscious part of patient’s mind. I have heard that some people reported success in quitting cigarettes. I hope this will be your daughter’s case as well. Please, let me know if she succeeds. Good luck! Bye!

Hi, folks. I think that you shouldn’t worry a lot. Many people tried this. I think the most important thing here is to find a good therapist. He should be more experienced. Ask around. Ask for credentials. You should do a good preparation before accepting this. I hope everything will be fine. Bye!

Hi, everyone. I would agree with all that is said here. You should refer to hypnotherapy as a door to one’s subconscious mind. Subconscious mind is very powerful. If you work on this level, I think you can manage to quit smoking. Your daughter has tried almost everything. Why shouldn’t she try with this? Of course, you should find an experienced therapist. Good luck to her! Bye!