Hi, folks. I am trying to quit smoking, but I don’t know how. My friend even suggested me hypnotherapy. I think that she has tried it within some group sessions. I wouldn’t know the details. I will appreciate if some of you could tell me something more about this. Thanks. Bye!

Hello. Hypnotherapy can sometimes be really helpful. However, you should find a good hypnotherapist. I don’t know how it works in group sessions. To tell you the truth, it will be really strange to see a group of people hypnotized at the same time. It would scare me. But if you really have this problem, you should try. Please, inform me about the results. Good luck! Bye!

Hi, folks. I wouldn’t find group sessions in hypnotherapy strange. Here, people with similar problem will be gathered. Many people feel fear of leaving cigarettes. They feel anxiety after quit smoking. Hypnotherapy will help them with this. They will learn how to feel less anxious. If you have tried many ways of quitting, why don’t you try with this one? Let us know the results. Good luck with all!

Hi, everyone. I know how problematic leaving cigarettes can be. That is why I totally understand you. Why not try with a group session? You have nothing to lose. I agree that you should find a qualified hypnotherapist. You can ask your healthcare provider for more details. Maybe he can recommend you someone. I hope you will manage. Good luck!