've heard about hypnosis mainly from the movies but several days ago I saw article in newspaper which promotes clinical hypnotherapy. I have to admit that I was pretty suspicious about this method so I read article for a few times and realized that this is method which is applying in many medical institutions. I would like to know something more about it and in which cases it may be used. Off course I am interested if there are some side effects.

Hi, my mother was treated by clinical hypnotherapist as she wanted to quit smoking. She tried many things but there weren't any results. I will tell you things I know about this method. Clinical Hypnotherapy means using hypnosis to treat a variety of medical and psychological problems. Very important thing is that hypnotherapy gave results on the fields where other branches of medicine failed. Also it is very safe method and there are not side effects. Thing that must not be forgotten is that all these procedures have to maintain qualified hypnotherapist. Hypnotherapy is medically accepted to help in quit smoking, loosing weight, different kinds of fears, depressions, control of blood pressure, libido and other sexual problems, pain control and more.