Hello, folks. My wife and I have just gotten our first baby. I must admit that this is our first kid and we are quite new in this area. I would like to know something more about taking care of baby’s skin. Do you have some more ideas considering this? I would appreciate all your replies.

Hi, there. I know what you mean. My husband and I were also preoccupied with our first baby. Their skin easily dries out. You shouldn’t bath your kid too often. Some experts think that one bath in few days is quite good. I suggest you to talk to your doctor for more specific details. He is far more competent than I am to give you such advices. I hope you will manage. Bye!

Hi, everyone. I would agree with the previous post. You should talk to some more experienced one. You cannot apply the same techniques as for adults. Their skin easily dries out. That is why in needs special regime. You shouldn’t wash it too often. I hope I’ve helped a little. Good luck with all. Bye!