Hello, folks. I watched a movie last night where a guy got hypnotized. That made me wonder about hypnotherapy. How can it really help? Are there some situations and conditions where we can use it? I think this topic will be interesting. Thanks to all that reply my post. Bye, guys!

Hello to you too. Hypnotherapy is very used method. It is useful, of course, if the treated problem has a psychological component. Of course, I recommend it only if it is guided by a certified professional. There are many conditions where it can help. Those are: stopping smoking, cannabis addiction, tinnitus, post traumatic stress disorder, phobias, lack of confidence, anxiety, nail biting, insomnia, fear of flying and many, many more. It can even help with passing driving tests or if you have public speaking problem. You can even achieve improvement in a relationship or find a new one thanks to hypnotherapy. I hope I've answered you correctly. If you want to know something more, feel free to ask me.