Hi, there. Oh my God, you’re so sweet. I am so glad I hear you talking like this. Since I see that you care about this girl, you should try to help her. I agree that you should try a direct approach and talk to her. However, sometimes this is not enough. Maybe you should consult an expert about this. I hope everything will be great with you two. Please, let me know the situation. Bye!

Hi, there. I am glad that you’ve found a person that you like so much. Maybe your girl is just insecure when she meets new people. This is common for many other people. I think this shouldn’t worry you a lot. However, if you think it is something serious, talk to her. Try to find out what it is. Maybe this girl has some kind of psychological problems. I hope everything will be all right. Good luck, guys!

Hello, folks. I have just started dating with a girl and I must admit that I really like her. I hope this will be something serious. However, I notice that she is not so comfortable in other people’s company. It looks like she has insecurity in social relations. I would appreciate if you could tell me something more about this.