I am supposed to have my first hypnotherapy training in two days the goal is to treat my depression and anxiety but I just got anxious again over this hypnotherapy training. The thing is that I am a bit afraid of hypnotherapy of what might happened to me despite the fact that my cousin already had more hypnotherapy training sessions and she says it is not like it seems to be at the first sight and she claim hypnotherapy training is helping her. Is that possible?

Sure it is possible I quit smoking just in a few days by hypnotherapy training sessions and it is not like you are going to be hurt or it is not like you will be out of consciousness and you won't be sleeping either. Hypnotherapy training is actually about bringing a person to the stage of deep relaxation through the special techniques performed by certified hypnotherapy practitioner and in this way it is possible to affect central nervous system by deep concentrating and focusing of your mind on the specific issue. I am sure hypnotherapy training would help you dealing with your condition for the goal is that you concentrate so hard on it you could control it afterwards.