I WILL BE THANKFUL FOR EACH ONE PARTICIPATE AND GIVE ADVICE IN THIS DISCUSSION.

MY BROTHER HAS FAILED KIDNEYS AND NEEDS AN IMMEDIATE TRANSPLANT. MY BROTHER IS 49 YEARS OLD AND HAVE TWO YOUNG KIDS. HE IS THE BREAD WINNER OF THE FAMILY.

MY SISTER IS WILLING TO DONATE KIDNEY FOR HIM. MY WORRY IS WHERE TO DO THE SURGERY, IF IN INDIA WHICH HOSPITAL HAS HIGH SUCCESS RATE. IN U.S.A WHICH HOSPITAL HAS HIGH SUCCESS RATE IN U.S.A. WHAT IS THE COST TO DO SUCH SURGERY IN U.S.A, IF I BRING HIM HERE IN U.S.A FOR THE SURGERY. HE IS A VERY GOOD PERSON AND I WISH TO GET HIM THE BEST POSSIBLE TREATMENT. HIS HEALTH CONDITION MAKES THE LIFE OF EACH FAMILY MEMBER TERRIBLE AS I HAVE NOT SEEN A SMILE IN THE FACE OF ANY OF THE FAMILY MEMBER. HOW LONG A TRANSPLANT KIDNEY WILL FUNCTION ? IS THERE ANY RISK IN GOING FOR A TRANSPLANT ?

CAN ANY ONE WHO UNDERWENT SUCH OPERATION OR ANY DOCTORS OR ADVISORS WHO HAVE KNOWLEDGE ON THIS PROCEDUE CAN GIVE ME ADVISE AS TO HOW TO PROCEED.

IF I BRING HIM FOR THE SURGERY IN U.S.A WHICH HOSPITAL I SHOULD CHOOSE AND HOW MUCH IT WILL COST ? IS THERE ANY ASSOCIATION OR CHARITABLE ORGANIZATION IN THE U.S.A TO PROVIDE ANY FINANCIAL SUPPORT FOR NEEDY PATIENT ?.

Dear Mohankumar,

How is your brother, I hope that he is now good condition.Your sister also in very good condition. Now almost Two and half year passed Just now only I started using internet and strated to find the persons like me and while searching I found your message.By god grace, in 1991 I recieved Kidney from my sister and living with out any problems. Now I am working in Dubai because of my financial background is very bad.

I and my family will pray for your brother  and sister.

sahajan