I am 31 years old and I have been having low back problems for the past couple of months. I know that it is because of the excessive weight and I am on a diet, but it seems that the damage has already been done. The cost of my eating habits is high and I hope that I will manage that with a chiropractic care. What do you think of its effectiveness?

Hmm, I think that a debate about the effectiveness of the chiropractic care never ceased since the day one, and that was long time ago, when chiropractic was first introduced to the public. There has never been a valid and strong scientific proof that this alternative healing method really works, but there are many people whom chiropractic helped a lot.

And I am one of those, even though I did not have a back problem, actually it was the knee. I did not get much help from the orthopedist, but after a chiropractic session, I was as good as new. How about that? Luckily, I never had any similar bone problems since then...

Well, even though there are many people who claim that chiropractic helped them, I would still try the old fashioned way. And only if that does not show any progress, I would turn to some other alternatives. But, honestly, I am not sure if that would be chiropractic, perhaps something like reiki.

So far cost effectiveness of chiropractic healing concerned it certainly saves money spent on medications and surgery. It is a natural therapy given by hand only.