Hello! My son started to have problems with acne few years ago. At first I thought this would go away after some time, but his condition was getting worse. He is very sensitive to over the counter acne products and I really don't know what to do. My husband has read in some newspapers that chiropractic care could be very effective even for acne. Since this acne problem affects him very much I would do everything to help him.

Hi! I know many people who really had problems with headaches and low back pain and chiropractic therapy brought a relief to them. But, I have never heard that someone went to chiropractic treatment for acne. But, since chiropractic treatment consists of spinal adjustments it is maybe possible to reduce nerve irritation which can contribute to skin problems. Maybe you could combine chiropractic treatment, dermatologist and nutritionist advice and I hope this will help.