i start to cough and it feels like i feel like my lungs have water in them. i can not afford to go to the doctor what can i do?

I don’t know what it could be in your case, many things I suppose, but I wanted to share a story with you because my father was in a similar situation. When I was younger, we lived in a one-room flat and my father used to get up from his bed at night because he was coughing so bed. Then he would sit in a chair because it would bring relief and he didn’t want to wake us up.
When he finally decided to see a doctor, he was diagnosed with bronchial asthma. In this condition, air passages in the lungs get inflamed, nerve endings sensitive and very easily irritated. When “the attack” occurs these air passages swell and they narrow and prevent or reduce the amount of air that gets in and out.
My mother stopped smoking in the house and he started using those little inhalers that I always wanted to blow. He is still using them. I would advise you to have this checked.

hEY HAVE TO TELL YOU SOUNDS LIKE pneumonia aND THAT CAN AND WILL KILL YOU IF YOU DON'T GET PILLS FOR IT gOOD LUCK AND ASTHMA CAN BE BAD BUT pneumonia WILL KILL YOU IN UNDER A WEE K    THay feeling water is in your lungs it probly is and It is not water it s blood

shut up dan

thanks for posting this., I,m find setting up,