I have a pretty normal peroid i usually get it the first week of the month. Im pregnant, my last peroid was the begining of january. I had sex with this guy a few weeks after, and then on january 28th i had sex with my ex boyfriend. zIt was about two weeks apart, and i really didn't start to show have signs of pregnancy until after i had sex with my ex, however i still know theres a chance it could be the other guys. At my first doctors appointment i was told my due date would be October 8th, well i went to my first ultrasound may 23rd because i didn't find out i was pregnant until march.Aanyway the woman told me because my baby was small as was her heart i was probably 18 weeks pregnant. i've been staring at my calendar for at least an hour now trying to figure this all out. i know i won't know for sure exactly who the father is until i get a dna test which im deffinatly getting. but i wanted an outsiders opinion.

I also wanted to add that the first guy i had sex with didn't cum but because im getting all these confusing dates about my due date which is why im starting to question who the father is. and that the woman not only said i was only 18 weeks but that my new due date would be october 24th.

Hi, I guess you've figured out this problem by now. But can you help me?

I had sex with my bf June 28, 2012. Then I cheated July 5, 2012. The guy I cheated with did use a condom but I'm still confused.

I am 6 weeks and 5 days according to the doctor. But also 2 months late. weird huh?

Who do you think the father is.