Are makeup allergic reactions even possible? If yes, then it seems that I am allergic to some of the ingredients in my makeup. First, it was in the shape of rash (colored red) which was masked by the makeup. Later, oozing blisters emerged and that is when I decided to go to a doctor. He said that there is a possibility of makeup allergy. What should I do? I cant simply stop using makeup, can I?

Well, if that is what is necessary, I guess that is what you must do in order to regain your health. You already mentioned ingredients; you are probably allergic to one or more components in your makeup. So, you should start searching what is bothering your face skin. Put elements of your makeup one at the time, and wait for the reaction. When you find out which part is that, read the label, see what substances are in it that could cause you problems. And then, stop using products with that substance.