Hi, I am a sixteen years old girl and I have a problem. I sweat a lot. I do not know what causes this condition but it is quite embarrassing. I take showers all the time and always put the deodorant on. But it does not help. Sweaty marks appear on my clothes in the area of the armpit. Is this condition that I am experiencing normal?

Hi, sweating is a normal process that goes on in our body. Sweat glands are located all over it. There are some situations in which the glands reaction is increased. Heat and physical activity are mostly to be "blamed". However, age has also a lot to do with amplified sweating. In puberty, it is normal to have this kind of "problem". The daily showers do help in getting the sticky sweat off. Deodorants, however, are not that helpful. Antiperspirants are what you need. They close the pores in the armpit. Because of this, there are different opinions about them. Some say that they cause a buildup of aluminum in the body. I can also recommend you to see a doctor and discuss this matter with him. The decision is up to you.

Look up Mon Ray Antiperspirant. This stuff worked for me. I was changing my shirts two to three times a day. Now only once a day.