Hello. I'm 24 year old female and I have some skin problems that I would like to discuss with you.
About three years ago I have noticed that I have pretty dark armpits. I don’t know what could cause this but I believe it started to show at the same time I started to shave this region. Beside this dark color- I sweat extensively in the underarm area even in cool temperatures. I don’t know what to do about this.
I use anti fungal powder but it didn’t help. I'm sure that the darkness is not because of hair growth. Is there anyway to decrease sweat and lighten the color of underarms?

Well, I remember I had the same problem few years ago. So, I have talked about this with my dermatologist and he told me some facts about this. He told me that I shouldn’t use deodorants because they can't help at all. I should apply an anti-perspirant stick like Secret or Dove. Do you know what he told me about this dark color? The solution to your problem is easy.
Stop shaving your underarms because shaving causes underarms to darken so if you shave, stop, and start to wax instead of it.
You will see, your underarms will gradually regain their natural color.
He also mentioned that scrubbing underarms daily while showering will help a lot to get rid of dead skin.
Wish you luck!