Hello there. I have a hidradenitis suppurativa in my armpits for a while now. It is not that visible, I only irritate it when I shave my armpits. After a while, it is OK. But, the nightmare starts when I put a deodorant on it. I mean, I can't without using it, because I am having problems with sweating and I need to use a deodorant. Or at least, some alternative. So, what do you think about this? Anyone with similar experience? What deodorant should I use in order to treat this issue? Some natural, from the pharmacy stores or? 

hello.

yes, this is really a heavy thing to think about, especially when the summertime knocks on the door. not sure what to tell you, since I do know that a lot of deodorants actually have that fragrance that can irritate you very badly., so in that case, I can recommend using a natural crystal deodorant, which you can find in a lot of places. but of course, don't neglect a Hidradenitis Suppurativa treatment at all, while you are trying to find a proper deodorant. you can find it in so many places, even in the social networks - they are full of those girls from your town how are making a natural cosmetics. 

Celebrity

Hi there. So, according to my friend's experience, it is not hard to find a deodorant at all. Natural deodorants are all around you, and it seems that people are buying it no matter what - do they have an HS or something else. Or they just want to be healthy. So, she told me that she was using some so-called Crystal deodorant.It seems that this deodorant is very popular in patients who are diagnosed with HS. So, I would defiantly suggest you buy one, but of course, consult your doctor as well. Anyway, I am not sure that you will have some bigger issues with it. 

Don't use deodorant for a couple of days, that is my recommendation. I know, because I had a problem with it. You just need to let your arms to get better because hidradenitis suppurativa is something that you should now play with. I know that this is ugly because you always have this silly feeling that you smell bad, but there are some alternatives, like baking soda. When you wash your armpits with it, this ugly smell won't be there for a while. After a while, you should start to use some deodorants from chamomile, for example. They are natural and good.