I have painful red sores under my armpits and one next to my nipple. I have no idea what's going on. I tend to sweat a lot under my pits and I use antiperspirant deodorant. I also have a hot tub I recently got fixed and have started using frequently, this is the first time I've used it in years. I also have the occasional blister or lump on my penis. Is that from too much masturbation without lubrication? And when I pull the skin of my penis back dozens of little bumps can be seen.

Hello! It is going to be hard for you to find out the cause of your symptoms without direct clinical examination. Skin rubbing against skin generates heat and sweat, they in turn lead to , redness and , painful itchy patches. Obese and active people are more susceptible. The itch may progress into inflammation and becomes more complicated when bacteria involves in. There can be a variety of reasons for that. Allergic reaction to deodorant or even food. Some people are known to break out under their arms during stress, periods of intense workout or from eating a lot of sugary, salty foods. If the problem persists, you should see your doctor. You should stop using the deodorant for a while. Last year I had a contact dermatitis (an inflammation of the skin caused by direct contact with an irritating substance). In my case the "irritating substance" was my deodorant, so I stopped using it. My dermatologist prescribed me some cream and it helped me. But in your case it could be a fungal infection too. Get it checked by your doctor.

I had a similar problem and had it checked out. Turned out I had a sort of hybrid yeast infection. The infection had spread from my armpits and onto my pecks. The blisters were usually painful and occasionally popped. This had sprung from my unsteady use of an acne antibiotic and bread this annoying bacteria.
Docs solution didn't work, I guess Im not religious enough with medication. I fixed the problem on my own by doing away with the deoderant and using spray on axe for smell and corn starch for dryness.