Hi, I am sweating a lot. It is really getting on my nerves. Whenever I go out, if it is a bit warmer, sweat stains appear on my clothes in the armpit area. To tell you the truth, those are very embarrassing situations for me. I have tried all kinds of deodorants but none of them did me any good. Can you suggest some kind of anti sweating treatment?

Hi, sweating is a body process which makes our body cool off. It can get excessive when the temperatures are high, in stressful situations or when you eat spicy food. The deodorants won't do you any good with this problem. Antiperspirants will help in stopping the sweating. They work by blocking the pores in the armpit. You should start by using regular antiperspirants. If that does not help, try using aluminum-chloride antiperspirants. However, some people refuse to use them because they believe that they cause aluminum build-up in the body. That is why you should talk to the doctor first because he might be able to prescribe you some remedies to help you with the sweating.

Hi, I understand your problem. I used to sweat easily and a lot and because of this I found myself shying away from the nice clothes I wanted to wear. Normal deoderant didn't help. A couple of years ago my mother bought me Certain Dri which is an anti-perspirant that you apply at night. Essentially it closes up your pores and therefore you do not sweat. It is not a deoderant (It doesn't cover up smell), but they do offer a morning product that is a deoderant. Follow the directions though. Since it is pretty potent, you do not want to use this product after a shower or after shaving when your pores are open. I have not had any negative effects from this product except once when I used it after having razor burn, but that was my mistake. Used properly it is very effective and I am so much more comfortable and confident. You can usually pick it up at Wal-Mart or K-Mart or even online. Good luck

Mon Ray Antiperspirant.

try "odaban"!!! it's fantastic! it's produced in England and you don't sweat for 5-10 days. it's hard to believe, but true.
u can apply it everywhere.

But I use my cooler at shows when my horse is in a stall or in an outdoor stall all night to keep them warm and clean, im pretty sure anti-sweat sheets are just used for after work to cool them down- like what you can use a cooler for.