I would like to know what can I use to stop excessive underarm sweating and odor.? I don't know why, but I sweat a lot and it's so frustrating. Along with that comes the odor which is not really strong but still unpleasant. Is there any deodorant that works for both of these problems ? Are there any "home remedies" I could use ? Also, what can I use to lighten my underarms ? My underarms are not really dark, I wear sleeves shirts but I'm not happy with the color. I would like to lighten them up. What can I use? I shave and maybe that's the cause of my dark underarms. I tried using hair removal cream (Veet) but for some reason afterwards my underarms were in pain, I couldn't touch them or even put my arms down. I've tried plucking but it's very time consuming. Which method works best to remove underarm hair ?

Not sure about the hair, but lynx dry works well and smells good too. If you can't find that find one that is made to reduce/protect against sweating.

Shaving works best, so keep doing that as sweat odor often clings to the hairs, making them smell more. One way to reduce sweating is not to drink caffeinated drinks like tea, coke, coffee as that stimulates the sweat glands. Don't eat too much union or garlic as that makes it smell worse. Bath as much as possible or at least wash your underarms. Use an antiperspirant that you finds works bet too. Different people like different things!
Hope to have helped!

There are some deodorants that claim to help that. I've also heard of prescriptions from doctors.

I just wax it's straight forward! First u may find it's hard and u might pull it slowly because you think it will hurt but u learn from mistakes and it will be fine so just wax! It's the quickest way