Every day after shaving there are red bumps in my armpit. Sometimes they are itchy and swollen. I guess I clog the pores with something but I am not sure with what. I changed shave gel, tried with depilatory cream, tried with different raisers, but there were no significant changes. I don’t know anymore what to use and do with it. I became very upset because of it.

Red swollen bumps in your armpit or other hair-bearing areas could be the sign of Hidradenitis suppurativa. That is inflammation of the sweat glands. You should see your doctor and try to avoid deodorants and antiperspirants. Topical antibiotics are usual treatment for this condition.

Agree on that one, and it definitely can be caused by this problem, so that is why you should try to find a best hidradenitis suppurativa treatment for you and your case. It can be really bad, it happened to me two or three times during the summer and I just can't describe you this ugly feeling when you can't put any deodorant and when you can't wear shot shirts. Also, for me, this was very painful and the biggest mistake that I have done is that I believed that I can deal with it without any professional help. You can't use any creams without consulting someone. You don't know what is causing this irritation in your case and every cream is different.