Hi, I am a twenty years old man. I have experienced a lot of embarrassing situations in my life. This is one of them. I am sweating a lot. It does not bother me that much, but people I am working with are complaining. It seems that the minute I come out of my house the sweat starts pouring out of my pores on the clothes under my armpit. Can you tell me how to stop my sweating?

Hi, I know what you mean. These situations are, at least, unpleasant. I used to have the same problem. Even though I have showered twice a day, the sweat remained. After some time I met a girl who really helped me. You see, I was a user of deodorants. I thought that they will help with my sweating problems. After a word with this friend, I turned to antiperspirants. They have an active influence on sweating. The influence is remarkable. Antiperspirants close the pores in the armpit which disables creation of sweat in that area. Therefore, I suggest the use of antiperspirants to stop the sweating. However, you must also see a doctor and advice with him for the best solution for your problem.

I have this same annoying issue until I found a solution at stopyoursweating.com, it really worked for me but you just have to be consistent and stick to it.

I live in Texas and in the summer, it is oftentimes unbearably hot and humid. My solution does not work for this weather. However, if you are in a situation where you sweat due to stress situations, such as public speaking, where you sweat from stress in front of crowds, Tylenol or in other countries, para-acetamol, works for me. I had a very important meeting recently, it really worked. I don't know how it works for me, as drugs work differently for different people, but for some reason, it keeps me from sweating while presenting. Hope this helps. My dosage today was 500 mg. This has worked for me on several occasions, I just didn't connect the dots until today.

Have you tried those new "prescription" or "clinical" strength antiperspirants?

They seem to be a bit more expensive but I've read good reviews on drugstore.com or amazon.com for them.

Celebrity
My daughter has the same problem. She was told about...Perspirex. its great, You use it alot at the beginning, but as time goes on you might only have to use it once a week along with you normal deo. Get from chemist,
Carole x :-)

I feel your pain. But a friend told me about Mon Ray Antiperspirant and IT WORKS. Trust me, I have tried everything. Even the things mentioned above. I use it everynight and I do not have any problems. I even put it on my hands, so they don't sweat as well. Hope this helps you out. I know it can be a pain.

You need to try Klima Deodorant. They sell 3 products for your hyperhidrosis issues. I use all 3 - and they have been a lifesaver for me.

The Klima antiperspirant for my underarms lasts 5 days and keeps me dry and smelling great. The Klima foot spray also lasts for 5 days and keeps my shoes, boots and feet smelling great. I also have palmar hyperhidrosis (sweaty hands), and the Klima hand spray works grewat - but yu do need to apply it every 24 hours.

I hope this helps.

I was also excessively sweating back in the day. High powered antiperspirants never worked for me. I was told to get botox injections but thankfully i found Stop Sweating and Start Living before i followed through. Stop Sweating and Start Living's remedy was an all natural approach that uses everyday items to help you prevent excessive sweating. it worked wonders for me.

If you guys are suffering from excessive sweating like i was, i suggest you visit

***edited by moderator*** web addresses not allowed