Hello, folks. My kid had some neck problems and after some tests, we finally found out what was wrong with him. He was diagnosed with juvenile torticollis. We would appreciate if you could tell me something more for this type of disorder. I hope answering to my post won’t bother you much.

Hi, there. I am sorry to hear that. Physical therapy is just one of the treatment options. I think that it consists of massaging and applying heat. However, I am not sure if physical therapy alone can do much of a work. Medications are also recommended. You should really discuss this your kid’s doctor. Please, let me know what he recommends you. I hope everything will be all right. Bye!

Hello, guys. I have heard about juvenile torticollis. My neighbor had this condition. I think that she didn’t undergo only the physical therapy. She took some medications, but I am not sure which ones. That is something that really should be discussed with an expert. Massaging and applying heat can reduce the pain that kid has been feeling. You should try with this. Good luck! Bye!