Hi, I would like to talk to you about my mother. She has a borderline personality disorder. She is under a therapy, but I don't think that her condition is improving. I'd love to hear from people with borderline personality disorder. Maybe someone could share their experience with this condition with me.

Hi, I can only imagine what you are going trough in order to help your mother. I am sorry to hear that she is recovering at such slow pace. But you must be patient since borderline personality disorder is a complex mental condition. When my mother was diagnosed with it I was at the same time devastated and relieved. I was finally able to understand the mood swings that were slowly tearing our family apart. On the other hand I was very frightened for my mother's health. I know that it seems like your mother is not making any progress, but I am convinced that you are wrong. You just have to be more patient. In time the therapy and medication will show the effect. You should also talk to your mother's doctor. Ask him if there are borderline personality disorder support groups. I found talking to the families of borderline personality disorder patient most helpful. I hope your mother feels better soon.