Hello! Can anybody tell me what feet reflexology is about and how is it supposed to make me relax? I have noticed that a whole group I am doing aerobic exercising with goes to frequent feet reflexology sessions and they claim it helps them a lot-it makes them calm and relaxed but I still don't get it-what is feet reflexology about and what does that mean anyway for I am just about to try with that but would like to hear some basic feet reflexology tips before I start with it. Thanks!

You will get the real feet reflexology picture right after the first feet reflexology sessions for it is not the feeling it could be described so easily but I can calmly say you would just benefit from feet reflexology in both ways-physical and psychological. So basically it looks like this- you go to your feet reflexology sessions and take off your shoes and socks and you are ready and than you have this feet reflexology therapist that starts massaging your feet applying pressure on specific spots. So when the proper feet points are pressurized and stretched the signals goes through peripheral nervous system directly affecting the central nervous system and from there it spreads into your internal organs also providing them more oxygen. So basically this is how feet reflexology affects your brain making you more relaxed and it affects your body organs providing you also some physical benefits. I know it sounds like a sort of believe but it really works.