It will be eight years since i had my abortion.im a pretty chatty person by nature but you will never hear me vent about that.mostly cause i feel like i dont deserve to feel better about it.terrible mom's do what i did.i have two children and sometimes i feel like no matter how wonderful i am to them im still a terrible mom cause deep down i remember i was capable of that.And to me i feel like a mother shouldnt be.I lost my mom and being a teen mom of a child already i was desperate.i was literally on my own with no parents and no support and i made stupid decisions.i didnt care about myself at that point in my life and my decisions reflected that.i feel like such a dissapointment to myself,and the mother who raised me to be better than than what i did.i wasnt careful,and i should have been.i made a selfish decision,and now i am terrified that god wont forgive me for what i did.maybe that's the punishment i deserve...where do i get off thinking that i should be worth saving when i wouldnt protect my own baby??

I am sorry that you feel "not worthy". I was raised a Christian and I was taught that no matter what your "sin" if you asked your god to be forgiven then it would be? Personally I don't believe there is a heaven or hell and I am not afraid that any past or future decisions I make are going to make me accountable to anyone other than myself and the people I love. When you made the decision to have an abortion, you felt that was the right thing to do in your situation. You should stop punishing yourself, because you have two living children that need you NOW.
When I was a year old my mother had another baby who died at 4 months old. All of my life I had to deal with my mother's depression, guilt, and self disgust. As a child and to this day as an adult, I wish my mother would have dealt with her pain and put it behind her so she could focus on the LIVING CHILD she had in front of her. I would hate for any other person to have to feel what I felt. Children feel your pain, anxiety, sadness... even if you don't discuss it with them. For your children's sake, please get help in dealing with your grief so you can be happy with yourself. A happy mom makes for a happy child :-)