I'm 14 years old and my 22 year old sister passed away. I can't sleep! Is there anything I can do???

so sorry for your loss. I would just pray. keep praying. im not sure if your a believer or not but its better to reach out to God and take a chance or NOT reach out and risk loosing everything spiritually. I am a beliver if I was not I coudlnt have gotten through the loss of my parents. there are grief counseling places such as the funeral homes as well, and online. I would just keep praying and ask for peace and find a NIV version of bible . the king james is too hard to understand, while the NIV puts things in terms we can relate to. hope this helps. I know that the grief will subside, then come back, subside..etc. its not going to be this way forever ok huney. 

Good morning, there is no right or wrong way to grieve. Grief is a battle that is for sure it is very hard and it takes a lot out of you physically, emotionally and mentally. If you are having problems with sleeping ask your mom to see if your doctor will give you something to help you sleep at night. That way you can sleep. I agree with Suzanne below if you believe in God pray that he gives you peace and comforting. Your sister is always with you, all your precious memories you have of your sister will help you through your grieving journey. Communication with you and your parents is important. Let your mom know how you are feeling, hopefully your mom will listen and get you the help you need with going to speak with someone or help you with sleep. There is nothing wrong with asking for help. I know it's hard. If you are familiar with Job that is how I feel. My name is Kateena I lost three babies in heaven. Daniel lee was just six months old was born with a heart defect called hypoplastic left heart syndrome I lost Daniel lee July 31,2002 , Baby Powell I lost to a miscarriage in March 2011, and Little baby Powell lost to miscarriage in Sept 2011. I just lost my mother May 2014, and my husband is slowing dying with guillian barre syndrome which was misdiagnosed and he has permanent damages. There is a lot more to my story to share with my oldest son who is 18 yrs old now, he was just 5 or 6 yrs old when Daniel lee went to heaven. I kept the communication open for my son it is important to know as a parent how the other children are doing and handling it all. I had Mitchell in counseling when he needed it to help him cope and I bought books to help him cope, I allow him to grieve the way he wanted to just as long as he didn't hurt himself. Siblings have guilt at times cause they say things they wish they could take back or they wonder if they will happen to them. Communicate with your mother I am very grateful that Mitchell communicated with me. Prayers are with you and May God bring peace and comforting, May He wraps his arms around you and your family. Take time to grieve, allow yourself to grieve.