Ok I need this answered since I can't get an answer from the doctor. My husband is military, so I have been going to the doctor for mainly my headaches and everything else. I got a blood test last month for pregnancy but it came out negative. I had a period in October, but it as not my usual heavy period, it was light and lasted 2 days. Then I didn't have another one until January, that one was still light and lasted 8 days. I know I have irregular periods and I am overweight. But the past few days when I would use the bathroom and wip, I would see tiny specks of blood, almost like light pink on the toilet paper and I would only have that once everyday. I took 2 pregnancy tests, one sunday night and one monday morning but they were both negative. I have these headaches, thatonly hurt during the night before I go to sleep or could be all day. Then some mornings I m nauseated and even have cramps sometimes when I have to go to the bathroom. I need answers, my doctor can't even explain it. My insurace put me with someone else but when I went to schedule the person said I wasn't on the patient list. I am so confused and overwelmed. Someone please help me!!! :-(

Hi Jennifer! It sounds like you could have either an ovarian cyst or the beginnings of Endometriosis! When you get back on the list, I want you to ask the doctor to order a Internal/Pelvic/Vaginal Ultrasound! Also mention to them about your period, and see if they will do a blood test to see if you are indeed pregnant! I don't think so - as it would have DEFINITELY shown by now! But might as well get to bottom of this! Please let me know when you get to see someone and what is said OK? Good luck and health! Also another question - how has your hair been?

I also Agree with Bambi this sounds like endometriosis can i ask does it hurt to have intercourse or if you insert a tampon, also do you get stomach cramp that move around to you back?? when my doctor though i had endomentriosis i had all those symptoms but my periods would happen 2-3 times a month some were heavy and some where light they also thought i had some thing else but that is a different story.

I have ovaran cysts. I have had it since I was 12. I am 22 now. I was on birth control for 7 years and got off of it because I knew I would want kids someday. My hair has always been the same. No change. Other thn since I don't dye it like I use to so now it is healthier. And I also have back problems. I was diagnose with muscle spasms when I was 15.

But it doesn'thurt during intercours orwhen I use a tampon

ok i was doing some reading and found this

achiness in the in the back (especially the lower back) and upper legs
breast tenderness
irregular menstrual cycles
nausea and/or vomiting
painful sex
pressure and/or pain in the abdomen
pressure and/or pain on the bladder and/or rectum
problems passing urine
weight gain.

these are the symptoms of ovarian cysts

Keep in mind that the above symptoms of ovarian cysts are fairly generic and may also be associated with the presence of other conditions, such as endometriosis, ectopic pregnancy or pelvic inflammatory disease. As a result, seeing a doctor/ or health care provider is important for an official diagnosis of ovarian cysts.

i have had an ovarian cyst and over time it shrunk and dissapeared yours could have dissapeared like mine and have started over again

Well these don't feel like the pain I had when I was 12, but I also do have a hernia. I dunno. I got so many things wrong with me, I couldn't ask for anything else. Lol

ok if you feel preggers i suggest you go to your health provider and get a blood test done because they are the most accurate test is detecting the hormone level in your system i am sorry i can not help any further

Well I have never been pregnant before and woman symptoms of pregnancy are differen so I dunno. But thanks for the help though, it opened up another thing to follow up on just in case I have it. I apreciate it, hon.

You are welcome i am sorry i can not help any further let us know what your out come is please

Hi Jenn! You need to go to your doctors and demand a internal/vaginal/ultrasound! I really think that a cyst has come back with a vengence! As you know they can come and go, but this time you might need some help in either shrinking the cyst or getting rid of it!