A few weeks back me and my girlfriend were making out in my room.At one time she gave me an oral.I came.And then i wiped it off with a handkerchief.A few semen were on my right hand and i wiped it off too.A few moments later I was touching her vagina with the same hand.I didn't finger her.She is still a virgin.I was touching mostly on on the clitoris and the upper parts.Now is there any chance that she could get pregnant that way? maybe a little semen was left on my hand after wiping off?..could that happen? Is there any risk??she has been missing her period.Its been five days already.We tested on the second day of her missed period and the result came out negative.We both are freaking out a lot.Please help us.

Once Semen hits the air it dies. no you can not get pregnant like that, and the stress is probably why her period is late. stop worrying.

What could probably cause the delay?
stress maybe?...but I told her not to be stressed and btw she never had this much delay before!

I know how stressful it can be to have a late period, so I sympathize with you and your girlfriend ("stop worrying" isn't very helpful advice). Periods can often vary greatly in length, even if your girlfriend is somewhat regular normally, and it can be caused by any number of things, including, yes, stress, but other factors as well. I'm in my 30s and have had a few scares in the past due to my period being up to 10 days late. As far as getting pregnant by the remaining semen on your hand, I really don't think it is possible, especially if you were only focusing on the outer area and not inside her vagina. If you do a little search about the odds of fertilization even in optimal circumstances, there really is only a very small chance that a sperm will reach the egg- it really is a "miracle", as many call it, because the odds are so against it (this is how nature weeds out the millions of "less desirable" sperm so to speak, to get the optimal genetic result, kind of like a gauntlet or test for the sperm to pass before winning the prize). I would say that in your case, the odds would have to be infinitesimally small, due to there only being residue on your hand that would have to literally make its way over a partially dry surface to even reach inside her body let alone into her fallopian tube to reach an egg. This is why the presence of a decent amount of semen is necessary, for there to be a fluid "path" for the semen to swim through. If you wiped most of it away, the path is pretty much gone I would think. Finally, if you are still worried and just want to be safe, there are pregnancy tests out there that can be read with accuracy just days after the date of your missed period. So if she was expecting it on the 3rd of the month, you could buy a test and it would be about 99% accurate on the 8th (I believe 5 days is the earliest test on the market right now). Hope that helps, best of luck to you.

I think you mean sperm, not semen, since semen is both sperm and the fluid surrounding it. And no, it does not die once it "hits the air". Sperm can remain mobile for awhile after leaving the penis, but sperm die once semen has DRIED- there is a difference.

Thanks for your reply! I really feel much more relieved now! I hope everything will be just fine! :)

Hi! just wanna know if she really got pregnant?