Okay so yes before you say this was a little pervy but now its got me worried. 

Okay so earlier in the day i had a wank and a bit of cum got on my hands but i used paper towels to clean it off my hands and put it under the tap to wash my hands, then about An hour half an hour later i had to go to a friends house to take care of it and make sure everything was alright there, and i decided to go into the girls room and have a look at her underwear because no one was home and i touched one of her panties and i think it was the front bit but now i am worried that if she will put them on that she could get pregnant please help i know its stupid but its got me worried about and i know i shouldnt have dont it

I'm no expert but this is what I know. Sperm is very delicate and can only survive in specific conditions, I don't exactly know how long it can survive outside the body but exposed to air it may survive from 5 minutes to an hour or two max (like I said I'm no expert) it will of course survive even days inside of the vagina. It also needs the fluids it came with to survive, so once they dry out the sperm dies. Perhaps you got all of it off when you cleaned yourself, and even in there was still some in your hand it was probably nonviable because of the exposure and it died when it was absorbed by the fabric of the underwear. Like I said previously I am no expert but this is just some information I've read from doctors websites etc, I hope this helps and gives you some peace of mind and I hope you learned your lesson and stop touching girls underwear.

Nope it would be impossible for pregnancy to happen