i am currently well maybe still 5 weeks pregnant. i have pcos and so found it very hard to conceive so i was over the moon when i got a positive result and totally shocked. The thing is 4 days ago i started spotting so immediately i called a dr he said sit tight and wait to see what happens my flow got heavier maybe to a medium flow but no clots sorry about tmi! i went to gp today and i explained everythign that had gone on she rang hospital to arragne a scan who said i'd have to wait 2 weeks for one becuase i wasn't 6 weeks.. but i relaly need to know am i still pregnant has anyone expericencesd this? and gone on to have this pregnancy? the twoo week wait is killing me i still feel pregnant i also took clomid but not under the instruction of a dr who wouldn't give it too me because he said i was too young(i dont call 22 and married to young i know it was wrong but i've been ttc for 3 years). could i have been carrying multiples??
any answers appreciated

I really don't know what to tell you. I am pregnant also. I started bleeding heavy yesterday with clots. The doctor told me it could be a ectopic pregnancy or a miscarriage. I would take it easy for a little while until the bleeding stop. You should keep your feet elevated and don't move around too much. This might help your problem. Good luck!!!! I will be praying for you. I would like if you pray for me also. Thanks