Is there any possible way I could be pregnant if my tests read negative. I'm sick around food though have no other symptoms of illness. my stomach is swollen and unomfortable.. I am on metformin and clomid. But have been given primolut without physical exam and need to be 100% sure that I couldn't be pregnant before I take it!! :-(

Both Clomid and Metformin can lead to nausea and abdominal bloating. They can be normal side effects, but in the case of Clomid, nausea can also sometimes point to ovarian hyperstimulation syndrome, which can be very dangerous. Because of that, the best advice here is for you to see a doctor about your symptoms. 

False negatives do happen on pregnancy tests, but that's usually if you don't read the test correctly or do it too early. In your case, the answer to the question, could I still be pregnant, is, not very likely. Do see your doctor though, to check what is going on.

Go to the doctor and get a blood test.