im scared after years of holding out to have sex i finally let go and we didn use a condom im 17 years old i dont think he ejected in me. he seemed just as nervous as me. when we was done and i went to pee i had a milkey type blood is that normal and i cant sleep at night im scared that i may get pregnant my sister got pregnant at a young age and i dont wanna be that way someone please help i dont know what to do??

gueras,

The milky type blood may have been semen mixed in with blood.

Can you get pregnant, yes. You need to use some form of protection. Will you get pregnant this time? We can't tell. It depends upon whether or not he ejaculated and where you are in your cycle.

When is your period due?

thats the problem i dont have normal periods so i never know

well first of all , why not wait till you are really sure that sex is what you want. holding out is a good thing, and when you both can afford the possibility of a child, then you won't feel so bad and scared of getting pregnant. however, i did get pregnant at 18, i now have 4 beautiful children. i stayed with my husband for 30 years +, as for abortion, i was told to abort my last baby, and i thank God i never did, cause she is there for me all the time., but i will never advice anyone to abort a child, cause they a precious. if i had the money i would take in all the unwanted babies, as its been my dream. anyone not wanting their baby, ill be more than happy to talk to them.