from 1996 have been suffering from a painful stomach too much gas in the stomach and acidity l have gone to several doctors have done so many tests and they all say they cant see anything in my stomach what can be the problem

This kind of bloating is caused by undigested food. Food becomes trapped in your intestines because your body is unable to digest it properly and it begins to ferment. This fermentation process produces gas, and this gas bloats your stomach. Bloating like this is caused by what you eat, how you eat, and your eating habits. This condition is called dyspepsia. It can be caused by eating too quickly or not chewing food thoroughly enough. To speed up digestion your diet should contain more food with fiber and you should avoid dairy products and fatty food. And for acid problems first aid are antacids along with keeping the spicy food out of the diet. Things will not change until you change your lifestyle and eating habits, that I experienced myself.