about three weeks ago now myself, my wife and my two daughters came down with some stomach bug. our symtems consisted of bubling stomach and loose bowels. there stomach issues have all seem to go away but mine r still here. my stomach is constantly growling or burning. simular to the feeling u get just before u have diahrea. i have not vomited at all in these three weeks, my pain is not excruciating, i wouldnt even really call this pain. and trust me i know stomach pain i grew up with acid indigestion. this is more like a hot gas or boiling water feeling im my stomach. the one thing that seems to make it worse is if i allow myself to get hungry. and the one thing to help is belching. i have been using my wife exercise ball to lay on it and put pressure on my stomach wich causes me to belch or pas gas out the rear. and the exscaping gases r a god send. it feels so great to release this air what do u uys think mayb a extreme cases of cas? or something else?

It seems to me like your intestinal balance which is ruled by “good” bacteria that help us digest the food properly is ruined, probably because of the stomach bug or mild poisoning that all of you had. When stomach balance is normal, majority of the gas that is formed from digesting the food by the bacteria is used up by other bacteria in the intestine. What you need to do, basically, is to restore that balance – adjust your diet carefully (for a few days eat only easily digestible food) and ask your pharmacist about some probiotic supplement that will help to restore the useful stomach bacteria and help you to get rid of the excess gas, also.