I have been thinking about reflexology and how it helps with certain conditions. So, I am in my first month of pregnancy and I have that dreadful morning sickness when I threw up everything! And I mean that. So, can reflexology help with morning sickness in pregnancy? Does anyone know?

If you have read about the reflexology, that means you know that it can help with overall health, which will indirectly help you with your morning sickness. And not only that, but with: nausea, headache, bladder problems pain, stress, fatigue… So, I guess you already know what would be my advice.

I'm in my first trimester with my third child and have suffered through terrible morning sickness with both my other children for more than 28weeks. I went and got a message on the weekend to hopefully relieve some back pain & I was surprise at the effect that it had on my nausea & vomiting. I've felt pretty good since Sat. Very little of any of the effects I've experience in the past. Too bad I didn't figure it out in my first pregnancy instead of my last. :-)