hello everyone, I've got a question about morning sickness, almost a month ago my bf and I had sex but the condom broke, a few days later (2 weeks before my expected period) i got light bleeding (compared to what im use too) for only a day and a half. Anyways, I took a HPT (to early) it came out negative, I already had a doctors apt booked for new BC(birth control) so I havent taken another HPT since, anyways, I experiancted cramping a few days ago, have had a headace all week (was worse this morning) and slightly heartburn.

This morning though, I woke up with a booming headace and I felt Nausuce(sp?). And when i got to school I didnt feel better though I didnt throw up, the thought of food made me want to puke but I made myself eat, I felt better after (depending on what I ate) and if I smelt something bad again, I felt like i was going to up-chuck.

so my question is, morning sickness. Do you just wake up and puke without even feeling slightly off? or can you tell something isnt right and maybe a few hourse days (whatever) start puking?

Hey,

Good question. The thing about morning sickness/nausea during pregnancy is that it really varies from woman to woman, and even from pregnancy to pregnancy. You can just wake up feeling really sick one morning, or you can build up to it, starting with queasy and graduating to vomiting. It can happen only in the morning, only in the evening, or all day long - or anything in between. Certain foods and smells can set morning sickness off too. 

If you ask me, it's time for another home pregnancy test. There's a chance you could be pregnant for sure, even if you don't have other pregnancy symptoms. 

Hi:
Based on many conversations with mothers, morning sickness is a personal experience. The only common thing seems to be that it gets a lot better aft the first trimester. It usually disappears after that for most women. I was not sick for one day during two pregnancies, but that's REALLY rare. Other women may be sick at different times of the day on different days. Others are sick sometimes and not others. Your experience will be personal and unfortunately, there are a few remedies, but not too many. Get your testing done to be sure, then have conversations with your doctor about how to get thru the difficult days. Best wishes to you.