Hello. I'm very happy to say that about 20 days ago I have found out that I'm pregnant.
My husband and I were thrilled when we found out the news because we wanted this so long.
Now, I'm preparing a child’s room, buying toys because everything has to be just perfect. In all this excitement I totally forgot about my self and the symptoms and tortures I will had to pass during this pregnancy.
The thing that is interesting me the most is the “famous” morning sickness! Does every woman has to feel it and what should I expect?

I know something about this but not only me but the every mother in the world. I remember my pregnancy very well and what you have said just kick some of the old memories.
In front of you is wonderful and exciting time full of changes, hopes and dreams. Morning sickness refers to the nausea and vomiting that some women have when they become pregnant and believe me, it can be very difficult to manage some times.
Bottom line is that this can't hurt you baby at all. It can only cause you a loss of weight. Not every woman experiencing this. There are also some cheats you could use to relieve your nausea symptoms such as: try to avoid foods and smells that trigger your nausea, and always keep a box of some crackers beside your bad and every morning grab some because it will relieve your symptoms.