Ok me and my girlfriend were doing some things and I'm pretty sure she was ovulating. She was giving me oral sex and I ejaculated on her chest. She touched the semen with one finger and we saw a little bit of red stuff on the seat and she wasn't sure if I made her bleed from earlier so she used that same finger to check if she was bleeding. She stroked her finger on her vagina to see if the red stuff was her blood without even realizing there was a little bit of semen on her hand. What are the chances of her getting pregnant or being pregnant??? Please help!

Oh and she only touched her vagina once and then I noticed and told her to stop but she did not stick her finger inside!

There is still a slight chance she can get pregnant if any semen touched her vagina

It's very highly unlikely since sperm dies once it hits air. She is fine. Don't over think it :)