So my boyfriend and I had sex for the first time and we used protection but when we took it off our gentile were still kind of close and his were right by mine and he ejaculated. I'm curious if there is a possibility that I could get pregnant? I know this is kind of weird to ask but I'm really worried about it :/ 

Hi Guest,

Did sperm get INTO your vagina, not just near it?  If it did, there is the chance of pregnancy.

With any sexual contact there is always a risk.  No protection is 100%.

Hope it helps.

I'm not sure if any got in :/

Emergency contraceptives might be something for you to consider. They are most effective taken within 72 hours.

On 1-14-13 myself and this girl were messing around, she gave me head and I finished in some napkins. After this we talked for a bit, before I was leaving I put my hands down her pants and rubbed the outside upper portion of her vagina, which I did not even reach her clit. I am concerned that this may have caused pregnancy. Exactly one week later on 1-21-13 she said she threw up after eating. This happened again on 1-22-13 and 1-23-13. Today, 1-24-14 she said she felt back to her normal self with no signs of nausea/vomiting. I do not know if this is morning sickness or possibly the flu. Even though its a bit early, she took a pregnant test which came out negative. Her last period was on 1-7-13 and her next period should start around 2-4-13. She has regular cycles. Any information/input on this would be greatly appreciated.

medic-dan...anyway you could give your input on this?

Somewhere guest, I know I answered this already.

If your hands were dry any sperm would have died. You'd also need to get sperm INTO her vagina, not just near it.

The stomach problems, could be a virus or anxiety. It was also likely just a bit early for her to get pregnant. She normally wouldn't ovulate until about day 11 of her cycle and this event happened day 7. Sperm can survive up to about 5 days so there would be a slight chance but from the rest of your description it doesn't sound likely.

So as long as I wiped all the sperm off my hands then I should be good then?