I finished my period last week and had sex 2 days ago...i am now feeling weird sensations in my uterus...and am feeling nauseous all day...i dont want to be worrying over anything yet but am just wondering if anyone knew what it could be and if they ever had this feeling before...and if it would be possible that i was pregnant and having symptoms like this already..??..thanks in advace..:)

there is a possibilty that you are pregnant because of the spotting , I would go see a doctor about this

I am not having spotting, i am having fluttering sensations in my uterus and am feeling nauseous...i am not due my period for another 2 weeks...i had unprotected sex 5 days ago and am wondering if there would be any chance that i could be experiencing pregnancy symptoms already??...and also how long do you wait to take a pregnancy test??..

oh , i thought it said that -__- sorry , but id get a pregnancy test either after your period is due or 8 days after the last time you had unprotected sex . you're not supposed to have symptoms after 5 days , the least is 8 days so you might be stressing too much over it and thinking that you may have these symptoms . trust me i know . I had kind of had unprotected saturday and sunday and i stressed too much and i thought i had the symptoms and i got my period yesterday and i realized i was just imagining the symptoms . you should watch around 8 days after bc thats when the symptoms usually are .