i have been using body wash and i switched brands---when i switched brands i was fine for a few weeks.  after that i got 2 bumps by my gemital area.  the one is like a puss pocket but wont go away when broken open, the other is just a bump.  could this be an allergic reaction or gential warts??  they r not itchy  and i have a rash along with this should i be worried?

***this post is edited by moderator *** *** private e-mails not allowed*** Please read our Terms of Use

Have you had sex since you changed body wash products?

no i havent had sex for about a year and a half

This could be a condition called genital papule's. Not quite like genital warts but VERY similar. I'd say get checked, it could also be an allergic reaction to the soap but I highly doubt it. Get checked by a doctor as this is important to your general health

go see your doctor and start treating yourself from there. open your situation to your doctor so s/he can diagnpse accurately. i was diagnosed with genital warts and my doc prescribed oxyfend zerowarts which i can apply on my warts at home. if you would follow your doc's instructions, i'm sure you'll get well pretty soon.