Hi everyone! To help those who are confused and uncertain of what kind of treatment are they going to use for their genital warts, please post your experiences here with the treatment that you used.

I used Oxyfend Zerowarts. It's a cream-based topical treatment. It didn't cause me any pain or burning sensation (I tried ACV before this). The warts turned black after some weeks and eventually fell off by itself while I was taking a shower.

How about you? What treatment did you use or is using?

If you are female (or a male that gives a hoot about their female partner) then you need to make sure you get your PAP test at least yearly. Genital warts are not a nuisance--they can kill. They can develop into cervical cancer. There are different strains of genital warts, some are more dangerous. If you are a guy and see that you have genital warts--TELL YOUR PARTNER!!

hi edele! thanks for contributing! i hope more people will contribute. anyway, i agree that guys SHOULD really tell their partners that they're infected! otherwise, it's really really unfair! by the way, what treatment did you use? did you also use a topical treatment like oxyfend or clinical treatment?

I've read so many good reviews about that cream. But i think the most poplar nowadays is the oil product Wartscide. They said it's safe to used and the treatment reaction is very fast. One thing i liked about this product, it's 100% natural.

I've used Wartscide to treat my genital warts and it's really effective.  I applied it for only about a few days before I saw changes.  The warts became discolored and they fell off, and I've been warts free since.  I highly recommend it to those who are looking for an alternative treatment to surgery, etc...