I have been having slight cramping for about 2 days. I went off the pill about 6 mo ago. The first day of my last period was Mar. 1. My cycle is 30-32 days. We had unprotected sex the 11, 13, 15, 18. I had slight cramping the 13th & 14th and now again on the 20 & 21. My next period isn't due until Apr. 1 -3. I usually start to have cramping about a week before my period, but this is too early. Can this be implantation cramping or would it be too soon for that?

First of all, you should remember that the bowel lies over the uterus and ovaries and if you are constipated or have diarrhea the uterus will contract and cramp. I would suggest you to pay attention to the diet during the premenstrual time and also you should avoid intercourse because semen is high in prostaglandins and this could also make the uterus contract. So far, there is nothing you should be worried about as the cramping you feel is just natural and happens before you actually get your period. As you said you had your first cramps on 13th and 14th , I believe this was the ovulation and the next cramping you felt could be implantation. You be patient and wait until the beginning of the April, then you will see what it was all about. If you get your period, the cramping you felt in the period you weren’t expecting it was nothing you should be worried about.

I didn't have any bowel issues during the cramping. It's still about 5 days before my period is supposed to come. Last night I had 2 small pinkish spots. Today I had some more minimal pinkish spotting. I have not had any of the PMS signs. Is this the my period slowly coming just a little early or implantation bleeding? I am going to wait a couple more days to test since I'm not "late" yet. This is just unusual for me I have never had any preperiod spotting before and have never been early.

Yes, I understand that what is happening to you is unusual but at different times of our lives we may experience some menstrual changes that are transient and we have no idea what that was all about.
It is also possible that you are a little bit too stressed about all of this, and that your stress hormones are interrupting your menstrual cycles.
And, the third possibility is that you got pregnant. Many women get this light bleeding in their early pregnancies. Some say it is uterus getting bigger, expelling old blood out.

Like I said in the first post, there is nothing you can do until your period is about to come. I am sorry I can’t help you more! I know waiting is so annoying but our only solution.

Took a test today. I'm pregnant :-)

Congratulations and good luck with your pregnancy!

I have kinda similar situation. This is my second month, having cramping 10 days prior to my period. I posted my very fist question last month bout pregnancy, and it turned out that I was not pg, my period occured on exact date I was expected it. It started with light spotting for 2-3 days then followed by heavy flow,but lighter than normal. But the same thing happened again,if I was not pregnant,what it could be?

Help would greatly appreciated!

Thanks a lot! :-D

could I get cramps during implantation time and not be pregnant?

This is the first month my husband and I are trying to conceive, my periods are usually irregular but I get ovulation pains. We had unprotected sex several times just before ovulation, and now I am getting cramps and a feeling of fullness in my lower abdomen a week after I think I ovulated. I shouldn't be getting my period yet but it feels like I'm about to, could this mean it is implantation cramps?
Thanks